Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Twenty Eggs!

Holy cow! Twenty eggs today. The chickens must think it's spring here in Northern Idaho. It's been in the 40's and 50's for the last week. We are letting our customers from last summer know that we have eggs for sale again. We've been selling a few dozen a week all winter, but now production has really increased. We recently acquired a free refrigerator to keep in the garage for eggs and farmer's market produce. We may have to plug it in sooner than expected.

Tomorrow is my "long day" of teaching, as I refer to it. I have six hours of face time with students and families. That is way more face time than an ordinary public school teacher has in a day. I'm not complaining though. It leaves me Friday off for steelhead fishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment