Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A call to the plumber

As with most of my plumbing projects, this one ends in a call to the plumber. Our water stopped working the other day. By bypassing the pressure cutoff switch I was able to get the water going, so I reasoned that the switch was bad and that the pump was working and the pipes weren't frozen. So I replaced the switch and the gauge as well. No luck. So, I'm stumped. It's been -4, so something could be frozen. So, in the end, this will result in a call to the plumber.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. Plumbing Repairs

    ReplyDelete